tirsdag 3. mars 2015

kiss to the judge

Punk music. Where to start. There.
I grew up at nine with one word in my head that was riot. With a capital R. RIOT. I had a kindergarten love, his name was Ole-Gunnar, and when I was there at nine, his name and the only thing he said to me with his pictured head and orange hair and as his voice was the only thing that reached through me was ,- RIOT. If my love mattered at all, all my weight landed on the base of all my thoughts from when I was in kindergarten at one up till I was nine. All my thoughts about him, every day and every second of every tenth click in my breath and my foggy day, every second that I thought of saving him.

Then I was in bed, the thin duvet was tucked tight around my bent up knees, as I leant on my pillow that was supporting me against the wall in an upright vertical position, I had a white book resting in the curve between my hips, my thighs, and my knees. The font inside the book had circles at the end of every letter. As music notes. The yellow-white light lit up my thighs pretty well, I was aware of the circle from the light that shone on the wooden wall behind me.

Every time I'd checked the mail of the mailbox of 1S, I'd follow the gravel for 15 metres upwards and cross the four metre gravel line of private property to lean on the wooden gate of the house situated close to the crossroads. The yard of gravel on the inside was big, there was room for at least 4 big cars, and you could fit 20 of me inside one car. I think I lured at her, but this dog came running towards me every time, this brown spattered bird dog, one time the eight time she came running, her master came tagging along and told me her name was Happy. Couse I was sure I was asking.

My aunt had a car and sometimes we'd ride to the forest that was grey and black, gloomy and scary. We'd keep on the road, and as I always looked out at the trees we passed, one S turn we drove on there was a house on the left hand side, up on a hill, it was red brick with two towers, and the forest behind it looked dead. Where laughter stilled around the pond.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar